Cookie RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplaying forum! Reserved for few people.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the Topics

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Hana the Kitsune

Hana the Kitsune

Welcome to the Topics - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 5:20 pm

"Aw, come on! Don't be so cold!"

'They smell of alcohol and drugs... Definitely will not be the most rational of people.' He tightened his grip slightly. No trouble... Please, no trouble.
Back to top Go down
http://ladyranko.deviantart.com/
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 6:50 pm

Max gave a small smile. "No worries.... Well..." He began. "This is slightly awkward."
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 10:44 am

Kikyou keeps her gaze ahead of her, as she held onto Sesshoumaru.

-------

Justice's cheeks tinge red, "Yeah I know...um....I'm going to go shower now." He gets up and heads straight to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Hana the Kitsune

Hana the Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 1:10 pm

One of the more drunken fellows leapt in front of the pair. "Where you goin?" he slurred.

Sesshoumaru brushed past him, but the guy latched onto Kikyou's long hair. "We like the pretty lady."
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 1:17 pm

Kikyou's head jerks back a little when he grabbed her hair. Her eyes narrow in anger. She absolutely hated when people touched her hair, it was a known taboo in the school. Kikyou instinctively turns around and backhands him in his face, leaving a red mark. "Do. Not. Ever...Touch. My. Hair. Again." She hisses.
Back to top Go down
Hana the Kitsune

Hana the Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 1:23 pm

He held her wrist.

Sesshoumaru snatched him into the air, growling. "If you wish to live, leave."

"Dun wanna."

"NOW!" He roared.

The guy almost had a seizure. He ran away, his buddies scrambling after him.

"Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 1:27 pm

Kikyou rubs her wrist where he grabbed too tightly, "I'm fine."
Back to top Go down
Hana the Kitsune

Hana the Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 1:32 pm

"Good."
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 1:40 pm

Kikyou spots her car, "...Thank you for walking me to my car." Kikyou says slightly bowing.
Back to top Go down
Hana the Kitsune

Hana the Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 1:43 pm

He nodded and walked off, "Make it home in one piece."
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 1:45 pm

Kikyou glares at his retreating form, she gets into her car slamming the door shut angrily, befroe muttering, "Jerk." She pulls out of the driveway debating whether or not to run him over.
Back to top Go down
Hana the Kitsune

Hana the Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 1:47 pm

Sesshoumaru calmly walked home.
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 1:53 pm

Kikyou drives home pulling into her driveway. She gets out of the car, and walks to her front door. She looks for her keys in her purse. Her eyebrows furrow in confusion as she searches throught her purse. Realization dawns upon her as she remembered that her flashdrive was apart of her house keys and when she took her flash drive off her laptop she didn't put it in her purse she sat it next to her. She huffs as she walks back to her car.
Back to top Go down
Hana the Kitsune

Hana the Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 1:56 pm

Sesshoumaru stripped down (The Thought = *MAJOR DROOL*) and turned on the shower. He stepped in.
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 1:59 pm

Kikyou drives back to his house. She gets out of her car and rings the doorbells.
Back to top Go down
Hana the Kitsune

Hana the Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 2:05 pm

Tsukikomaru answered the door.

---

Sesshoumaru stepped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around his waist. His (VERY HOT AND SEXY) body was dripping wet as he walked out into his room. He took off the towel, looking for some boxers.
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 2:08 pm

Kikyou looks up, "I left my keys here. I need to retrieve them."
Back to top Go down
Hana the Kitsune

Hana the Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 2:09 pm

"Go ahead. Just go in and get them, I'm sure Sesshoumaru won't mind."
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 3:52 pm

Kikyou nods, and walks upstairs to Sesshoumaru's room. She opens the door to his room and enters.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 5:50 pm

Max didn't even bother to cover himself as he spoke after Justice. "I don't mind it you know." he paused. "Waking up next to you. It reminds me of home."

-----

The notes had been getting worse.
Ayama had been finding them everywhere, in the garden, in the fridge, in her underwear draw.
She was beginning to get freaked out. She had been told that a killer, assasin had been going around.
She could be next. Or even.... One of those she loved.
She didn't like that.
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 5:54 pm

Justice turns around mid stride to the bathroom, "Really?"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 5:55 pm

Max leant back to look at the other male. "I have no reason to lie to you."
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 5:59 pm

Justice cracks a small smile, "Well I suppose we can share a bed. I'm sure that couch is really uncomfortable."

--------

Kentaro sat in his chair at work. His assistant bursts in the door. "Kentaro-san.....you have another interview." She purrs.

Kentaro grumbles sighing, "Send them in."

She nods and motions a boy to the door.

The boy meekly enters the office, he notices Kentaro, "G-good m-morning Kentaro-san. I-It's a pleasure to finally m-meet you." The boy say bowing profusely while stuttering.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 6:01 pm

"I don't know if thats a good idea." Max turned away. "I can't promise I'll keep my hands off you."
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 6:08 pm

Justice grins, "Like you'll you'll be able to do that living here."

--------

"Sit." Kentaro orders.

The boy runs to the chair, stumbling on the way.

Kentaro inwardly sighs, "So Mr...?"

"Forall." The boy says saying his last name.

Kentaro looks him over, "How old are you?"

"I'm 15, I'll be 16 in three weeks." The boy squeaks.

"Well you have ti be 18 to work here." Kentaro sighs. "Why would you even apply?"

"Well sir...I know I'm young but I'm really good at what I do. Besides I've already graduated from college." The boy replies fiddling his thumbs.

"You graduated?" Kentaro says shocked. "Wow....that's...wow...that's quite an accomplishment.Your family must be proud of you."

The boy blushes, "Not really...my mom half the time doesn't remember I exist, my father...I don't know him and my older brother could careless. He thinks I'm an overacheiving, attention seeking brat."

"I see..." Kentaro says sitting back in his chair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Topics
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next