Cookie RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplaying forum! Reserved for few people.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the Topics

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

Welcome to the Topics - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 7:40 pm

Freedom smiles returning the kiss. He takes out a small black box from his pocket. He opens it revealing the very expensive ring. He smiles, "It's um....vintage. It was my grandmother's ring."

---

Naomi turns and goes back into her room, "Dead......"

---

Kentaro frowns, worry now etched into his expression, "What's wrong her??"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 7:42 pm

"Umm, we'll be there soon or something." Ayama hung up and whipped her eyes. She looked to Kentaro. "Kagomes dead."

---

"Its beautiful." Amaterasu smiled, putting it slowly on her finger.
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 7:44 pm

Kentaro's face paled, "What...?"

----

Freedom smiles happily.

(http://img.alibaba.com/photo/10896807/6_44_Ct_Oval_Diamond_Antique_Engagement_Ring_Platinum.jpg)
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 7:45 pm

"Yuki found her." Ayama groaned, holding her head as she started to cry again. "She killed herself."

---

"Oh wow." Amaterasu looked in close to the ring."This is..."
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 7:48 pm

Kentaro shakes his head, "She...she.....killed herself?" He sits down holding his head, "Oh God....not my daughter...."

---

"It's a lot, I know. But my grandfather was really rich and wanted her to have a really expensive nice ring since he thought she deserved it. I mean...if you want another one I could get you one. I just thought something traditional would be nice, bu tit's up to you." Freedom rambles.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 7:58 pm

Amaterasu held a finger to his lips. "I love it, and obviously alot of thought went into it."

----

Ayama covered her mouth as she started to sob. "Not her too.." She cried harder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Topics
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14