Cookie RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplaying forum! Reserved for few people.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the Topics

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

Welcome to the Topics - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:16 pm

"What happened?"Amaterasu asked with a small smile as she bounced Sadaharu, who was now trying to eat his hands on the food infrotn of his mother.

----

Yuki skidded to a halt when he saw what had happened. He pulled Kagome into his arms and gently slapped her cheeks. He swore and ripped his shirt, using it as a bandage for her wrists. He applied pressure.

---

"You can have kids." Mori said slowly.
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:24 pm

"Nothing. Nothing at all." He grins.

---

"Don't...don't save me..." Kagome says looking up him blearily.

---

LEah shakes her head, "They...they told me...."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:37 pm

"You are being so selfish I could just slap you." Yuki gently touched her cheek, his words held no anger. "Kagome, your kids... You have enough time to make it up to them."

----

Amaterasu looked at him, not quite believing him. She fed Sadaharu some of the food. She licked her lips. "Umm, I was thinking that... When Freedom gets back I- I migh ask him to marry me... Thats if he still wants me..."

---

"These doctors are telling you something else." Mori said. "You always wanted kids."
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:40 pm

"I know! But...should I believe them?" Leah asks afraid.

---

Kagome's eyes were starting to dull, "I...don't want to live. I'm miserable....please don't make me. Don't save me."

---

Kentaro smiles, "Well I'm sure he wanted to ask you but um, go ahead I guess."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:42 pm

Ayama gently touched Kentaros arm and kissed his cheek as she handed him his food.

Amaterasu smiled softly. "So why are you so happy?"

---

Yuki felt his chest ache but he nodded slowly. "Alright... I wont..." He let her wrists drop.

---

"Why not?" Mori asked.
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:46 pm

"Cause I just am." Kentaro smiles.

---

A tear slid down her face, "I love you...."

----

"I...I don't want false hope..." Leah replies.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:47 pm

Yuki sighed deeply and gently touched her face. "I know."

---

"Well, yyou could just ignore him." Mori said.

---

Amaterasu decided toleave it at that. She continued to feed her hungry baby.
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:49 pm

"Will you?" Leah frowns.

---

And with that Kagome took her last breath.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:51 pm

"I wont." Mori said. "But you can."

---

Yuki closed his eyes and let a few tears fall. He was now holding a dead girl, the mother of his children... Oh god, what was he going to do?

---

Amaterasu sighed. "Thanks for the food Mum." She lifted the plate and took Sadaharu up stairs to bathe. She was really missing Freedom...

---

Ayama looked to Kentaro. "Now why are you all smiles?"
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:09 pm

Leah closes her eyes, "Alright..."

---

Naomi yawns and wakes up. She gets out of bed to use the bathroom. Several moments later she comes out. "Mom?" She looks into her mother's room and doesn't see her, "Daddy?"

---

"No reason." Kentaro smiles.

---

Freedom returns home looking the most miserable he's ever been in his life.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:14 pm

"Just feeling good?" Ayama smirked lightly as she kissed him softly. She looked up when she heard the door open.

---

Amaterasu looked over to Freedom and went to open her mouth, but she stopped herself.

---

Yuki buried Kagome and made a small sign so he would know where she was. He sat there for a moment.
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:21 pm

Kentaro looks up.

---

Freedom sighs.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:24 pm

Amaterasu licked her lips and walked over. "I'm ready to commit.. If you still want me. My whole life I've only been selfish, taking what I want then and there without thinking about how it will hurt those around me, and those I care most about. Freedom I- I do love you, with my whole heart and I want to be with you forever... If you want the same."
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:26 pm

Freedom looks at her shocked, "Ama....."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:28 pm

Amaterasu looked down and bit her lips. She tried to get rid of the feeling of dred filling up inside of her. "You are the only man I need... The only one I want..."
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:40 pm

Freedom stands there silent, "Uh...."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:42 pm

Amaterasu finally looked up to him. "I'll understand if you never want to see me again."
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:32 pm

"Why would I never want to see you again?" Freedom asks confused. "You know I love you."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:34 pm

"I hurt you." Amaterasu said, lifting the sliding Sadaharu into her arms. "It would the lest I deserve."
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 7:05 pm

"You hurt me yes, but I'm going to leave you. Amaterasu....you mean everything to me. I'm not going to let you go so easily." Freedom replies.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 7:06 pm

Amaterasu put Sadaharu down onto the floor. "God, wha did I do to deserve you?" She asked, choaking on unshed tears.
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 7:10 pm

Freedom pulls her to him, holding her tightly. "I ask myself the same question every night when I'm laying next to you. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me. You and Sadaharu."

--

Naomi waits impatiently for her parents to come back, "Ugh...where are they!"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 7:13 pm

"I love you so much." Amaterasu whispered into his neck. "And I do want to spend the rest of my life with you."

---

Yuki walked back inside, covered in blood. Hesaid nothing as he picked up the phone and dailed home. "Mum... Hey,its Yuki... Kagome she-" He took a deep breath, holding back his tears. "Fuck mum, she just killed herself."

---

Ayama froze, her eyes wide. She felt tears start to fall/.
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 7:17 pm

Freedom smiles, "You caught me off guard before. I thought the guy was supposed to ask the girl." He gets down on one knee, "So let me do this right." Freedom takes a deep breath, "Amaterasu.....will you marry me?"

---

Naomi's jaw hit the floor, "...............????"

---

Kentaro frowns, "Hey what's wrong? You looked all shocked. Who's that on the phone?"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 7:19 pm

Amaterasu smiled and nodded. "I would love too." She pulled him up and kissed him.

---

Yuki couldn't hold the tears anymore. "I saw her die mum... She's bury out in the woods, near that old house I used to stay in."

--

Ayama covered her mouth. "Tell me your joking." She begged. "Not my baby, not my baby girl..." She fell into a seat. "Oh god... Kagome.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Topics
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next