Cookie RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplaying forum! Reserved for few people.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the Topics

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

Welcome to the Topics - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 5:42 am

"Hey Freedom, Its Ayama." She said into the phone. "Where are you? Dinners starting."

---

"She attacked me!" Kaoru said. "Tried to pin me to a table and kiss me, wouldn't take no for an answer!"

Elizabeth rose an eyebrow and sipped her white wine.

---

Amaterasu gave a joyess yelp and laughed.
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 5:48 am

"I'm not in the city...I won't be home for several days. Sorry I didn't tell you before." Freedom replies.

---

Kentaro shook his head, "You messed up."

---

Sora laughs, she loved her girl's nights out. "So what club you think we should go to?"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 5:51 am

Ayama frowned. "Did something happen Love?" She asked softly. "Are you alright? Want me to beat one into Ama?"

---

Amaterasu laughed and shrugged. "I havn't been out in a long time."

----

Kaoru folded his arms. "I'm old. Besides, she's my personal assistant. She's meant to follow me around."
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 6:02 am

"I'm alright...." Freedom replies.

---

"Cause you're too busy being a mommy, not to mention it's hard going to clubs with a huge stomach." Sora smiles.

---

"Yeah...not to follow you home though. If I had brought my personal assistant with me everywhere when I was working. I don't think Ayama would have been to happy....but that's besides the point."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 6:04 am

"I'm paying her extra for this." Kaoru said. "So stop scolding me young man."

---

Ayama nodded. "Well alright. I'll see you in a few days then beautiful. Enjoy being out of town."

---

Amaterasu smiled softly. "I just- Sora, I'm such a bad person."
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 6:08 am

"I'm just saying, "paying extra" sounds like something is going on to me." Kentaro laughs.

---

Freedom blushes, "Er...thanks Ayama."

---

"Awww you're not a bad person. You just happen to do things without thinking through the consequences." Sora smiles.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 6:11 am

"Exactly!" Amaterasu sighed. "And now I may have lost the best thing that has ever happened to me."

---

Ayama smiled. "Alright, See ya." She hung up and made her way back to the group. "Freedoms out of town, so it looks like its going to just be us."
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 6:14 am

"Girl...Freedom is going to stay with you no matter what. Without you he's like....one of those sad little lost puppies that you see on commercials that people ask you to send money for. It's kinda pathetic. You know...you're the best thing that has happened to him?" Sora replies.

---

"Oh well that's fine. More food for me." Kentaro smiles.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 6:17 am

"Eat anymore and you'll get a potbelly." Ayama smirked, rubbing Kentaros stomach.

---

"Then he mustn't have had alot of good things happen to him." Amaterasu commented. "I have to make this up to him somehow, but I don't know how!"
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 6:20 am

Kentaro scowls, "I will not."

---

"Not really....and just give him time. The loser will come around. And trust me just promise him you'll never do something that stupid again cause doing a lot of stuff you wouldn't normally do will just make him uncomfortable. Just show him you love him. That's all he needs." Sora smiles.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 6:22 am

"But, and please don't hate me for this-" Amaterasu added, looking to Sora. "It was with Justice, how can you forgive something like that?"

----

"I'd still find you cute." Ayama kissed his cheek and lead everyone to the dinner table.
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 6:25 am

Sora laughs, "I'm pretty sure Freedom saw this one coming. I don't think he's angry with you two. I think he's more angry at himself."

---

"Cute." Kentaro grumbles. There was nothing cute about a potbelly to him.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 6:27 am

"I think a potbellys sexy." Ayama growled to him before she started to serve up dinner.

kaoru sat down and smiled as Elizabeth sat down.

----

Amaterasu sighed and shook her head. "I just hate fighting with him. I just wish I could find him, beg for forgiveness and then we can be okay. I feel anxious when he isn't here."
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 6:29 am

"Awww you love him! That's so cute." Sora smiles.

---

"So Elizabeth right?" Kentaro says looking at Kaoru's personal assistant.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 6:31 am

Elizabeth jumped when she was addressed. "Oh umm, Yes." She said.

---

Amaterasu blushed and looked away. "Shuddup."
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 6:34 am

Sora finally pulled up to the club. It was packed and looked to have a mile long line.

---

"So where are you from?" Kentaro inquires.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 6:35 am

"Let me guess, we just walk up to the bouncer?" Amaterasu smirked.

----

"London, England." Elizabeth said. "I was asked by the compony Kaoru works for to come over here and look after him. I truely don't mind."
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 6:38 am

"Hell yeah." Sora smiles.

---

"Uh huh...." Kentaro replies.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 6:39 am

"Thank you." Elizabeth smiled when Ayama gave her food. Once everyone had theres, Ayama took her seat next to Kentaro.

Kaoru grinned and started to eat.

---

Amaterasu got out of the car.
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 6:41 am

Sora got out of the car and gave her keys to valet. she walks up to the bouncer.

---

Kentaro begins to eat also, "Are twins sleeping or something?"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 6:44 am

Amaterasu smiled and followed behind her.

---

"Surprisingly." Ayama smiled. "They had dinner earlier."
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 6:46 am

"Looking good ladies." The bouncer smiles as he let them in. The people in line complains as they go in, "No fair!" Someone shouts.

Sora laughs, "Come on girl." She says taking Amaterasu's hand.

---

"Aha." Kentaro replies. "So old man how's work coming along?"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 6:49 am

Amaterasu winked to the crowed before allowing Sora to pull her in. "You realise this may be the last time I let you pull me out clubbing, right?"

---

Kaoru grinned. "Slow as always, though I think I'm on my way to finding a cure for the common cold. A vacine of sorts."

Kaoru continued to talk of this for awhile when he was interupted by a high pitch squeel. Ayama jumped upright. "That would be Anei, I'll be right back." She jumped up and walked off
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 6:54 am

"Yeah, I had figured." Sora grins.

---

"So.....really. Are you sure there's nothing going on between you two?" Kentaro says squinting at them both.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 6:55 am

Elizabeth blushed deeply. "The nerve of it! I've never heard of something so offencive!"

Kaoru was laughing hard. "She's too young for my old bones."

----

Amaterasu smiled. "So show me a good time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Topics
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next