Cookie RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplaying forum! Reserved for few people.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the Topics

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

Welcome to the Topics - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:10 am

"Nope." Justin smiles.

Freedom walks into the kitchen to get something to eat when he sees some kid that looked almost exactly how he looked when he was younger. Freedom blinks and stares at the kid. "Who is that?"

----

Sora smiles as her eyes raked over him checking him out, "....."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:13 am

"This is Justin." Amaterasu smiled kissing the younger boys hands, she leaned over to kiss Freedom on the lips. "Your Nephew."

---

Kaoru stretched and sat back. "So Ayama, my daughter. She still sleeping?"
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:18 am

"Well that explains things." Freedom replies. He looks over to Justin. "Hey." He smiles.

"Are you my daddy?" Justin asks wide eyed.

Freedom looks at Justin in shock, "No. My brother is. Not me. I'm the uncle. You know that one that's not your daddy? But still related."

"Oh..." Justin says sadly.

---

"Maybe....her and my brother were having really loud sex not too long ago. So she may be sleep, but she could be awake." Sora replies.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:20 am

Amaterasu smiled softly and ran her hand through Justins hair. "Have you never seen your daddy? Really? How old are you?"

----

Kaoru shuddered. "Just what a father wants to hear. That his daughter was loud while in a moment of Passion."
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:24 am

"I'm five and my daddy was only around when I was a baby so I don't really remember him." Justin mumbles his eye getting watery.

---

Sora smiles, "At least you weren't here when it happened. I'm not too fond of hearing my brother bang his wife of whom that I just found out about."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:26 am

"Shh baby." Amaterasu kissed his cheeks. "Dont cry."

----

"And this is the time the subject changes." Kaoru told her, clapping his hands together. "So how about Tea?"
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:32 am

Justin sniffles as he tried not to cry. He really missed his daddy.

Freedom stood back watching them. Ama might not realize it but he know she would be a great mother if she gave it a chance.

---

Sora smiles, "I can't get you any tea. I'm a guest here, but we can talk more about you, you seem really interesting."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:34 am

Amaterasu pulled the boy close and hugged him. "Come now. If you promise not to cry for me, I'll find a way for you to see your daddy. Our little secret, ok?"

---

"I see Rich." Kaoru folded his arms. "If I went into the scientific meanings for everything it may throw you off."
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:37 am

Justin wipes his tears and nods. "Okay. I promise not to cry."

----

"Well let's start off with something simple, like what's your favorite book? And what do you do in your spare time?" Sora smiles.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:39 am

"Thats a good boy." Amaterasu smiled, wiping his tears with her thumb. "Now, how abot some more cake?"

----

"Magition." Kaoru grinned. "Love a bit of fantasy. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:42 am

Justin smiles happily, Okay!"

---

"Pride and Prejudice." Sora smiles. "I love Jane Austen's works.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:44 am

Amaterasu smiled and sat him on the bench as she cut him another peice of cake. "You one one Freedom?"

----

"The type of girl who planned her wedding young?" Kaoru asked.
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:46 am

"No, I'm not too fond of sweets." Freedom replies.

---

Sora smiles, "Yeah. How could you tell?"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:50 am

"Aww come on." Amaterasu licked some frosting onto her lips and leaned over, kissing him.

---

"Your love for Romance novels." Kaoru admitted.
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:53 am

Freedom smiled and kissed her back. He didn't mind sweets as long as her lips were involved.

---

Sora smiles, "Yeah, it's just too bad my life didn't end up like those in the romance novels. Then I could have that wedding I planned out when I was younger."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:56 am

Amaterasu licked her lips and stepped away, ptting Justin down on to the floor. "See, Cakes arnt bad. Hey Justin." her attention return to the boy. "Want to meet you cousins I believe they would be right?"

---

"Your still young." kaoru told her. "Plenty of time."

-------

https://cookierpg.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=13
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Topics
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40