Cookie RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplaying forum! Reserved for few people.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the Topics

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Hana the Kitsune

Hana the Kitsune

Welcome to the Topics - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:11 pm

Shinki laughed. "Wow."

---

He groaned in response, shifting against the cuffs.
Back to top Go down
http://ladyranko.deviantart.com/
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:19 pm

Ayame smiles, "That was a good one."

---

Kikyou moans and starts bobbing her head as she pumps him.
Back to top Go down
Hana the Kitsune

Hana the Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:20 pm

"It was," he agreed. "Is your foot feeling better?"

---

He struggled against the cuffs, groaning with her.
Back to top Go down
http://ladyranko.deviantart.com/
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:11 am

"I'll be fine." Amaterasu sighed. "Just keep an eye on the twins."

---

Luke looked back to her and took her into his arms. "You should sleep too babe.."
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:19 am

"Alright." Freedom says going over to them.

---

"You're right." Natsume says giving him a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:20 am

Luke smiled and took her to their room.
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:21 am

Natsume yawns and follows him.
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:56 am

"Yeah, thank goodness demons heal quickly." Ayame replies.

----

Kikyou moves some of her hair as she deep throated him.
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:00 am

Kagome and Naomi return home. Naomi heads straight to her room.

Kagome sighs and goes into her bedroom. When she enters the bedroom, she stops and looks around, her eyes watering at seeing his things and his clothes. She takes a deep breath and walks into the bathroom. She smiles as she looked at the shower, the memory still fresh.

Kagome gets into the shower grabbing the shampoo. Yuki climbs in after her as Kagome starts to wash her har, closing her eyes as she massaged her scalp. Yuki slides in behind her, and slowly replaced her hands with his. Kagome smiles lightly, "Mmm, feels good when you do it."

Yuki gave a small smile and continued to move his hands. Kagome sighs blissfully, she felt realxed with Yuki running his fingers through her hair along with the shower spraying onto her body. Yuki removes his hands and places Kagome under the water fully so she could wash the foam out. Kagome stands under the water and runs her fingers through her hair to get the suds out. Yuki smiles ssoftly. "We should invite my parents and yours over for dinner."

Kagome smiles, "That's a great idea."

"Should we get Mori over to cook?" Yuki says laughing a little.

Kagome grabs her wash cloth and soap, "Yeah, if he wants to of course."

Yuki laughed.

Kagome washes herself up, she turns and hands Yuki the towel, "Could you wash my back for me?"Yuki gave a small laugh and did as she asked. Kagome grins, "Thanks."

Yuki laughed. "No worries girly."

"Hey Yuki....I've always wondered...." Kagome says suddenly.

"Yeah?" Yuki asked.

"How big are you?" Kagome asks blushing.

"How big am I?" Yuki questioned.

Kagome nods. She points at his member, "You know....down there."

Yuki laughed. "You'd know wouldn't you?"

Kagome blushes, "Well no....I never measured it."

"Wanna?" Yuki smirked.

Kagome nods blushing, "Yeah..."

"Well go ahead." Yuki smiled, waiting for her to measure.

"First I have to get you aroused." Kagome says smiling.

"You can do that well enough." Yuki smiles.

Kagome gives a small smile as she pushed Yuki's back aganst the wall as she got on her knees. Yuki smiled down at her.Kagome takes his member and traces it with her finger. Yuki smiled softly down at her as a shiver raced through his body. Kagome leans forward and licks the tip. Yuki hardend slightly.

Kagome licks from the tip to the base of his member kissing it. She wraps her and at the base and sucks on the tip.Yuki hardend more. "Mmmm"Kagome soon took all of him into her mouth. She pulls back, using her hand to pump him. Yuki's eyes closed in pleasure. "Urg..."Kagome goes down on him again pumping her hand and bobbing her head. Yuki groaned, becoming fullly erect. Kagome deep throats him as he pumped faster. Yuki groaned deeply. "Oh god..."

Kagome pulls back suddenly smiling, "You're erect enough."

Yuki nodded. "I know."

Kagome stands up and takes his hand. "Let' s go in the room and get a ruler."

Yuki laughed and shook his head. "Don't think I could move."

Kagome smiles, "I'll be right back." She gets out of the shower and goes to retrieve the ruler. Yuki leant against the wall.Kagome returns with it, "Back." She smiles. She looks down at him, "Okay." She gets on her knees and measures, "You're about...."

"Yeah?" Yuki asked, looking down.

Kagome looks up at him with a strange expression, "Er......5 and a half inches."

"Measure again." Yuki told her. "Hold it properly this time damn it."

Kagome measures again, "Same number." She looks up at him a small smile on her face, "Well it's not really about the size, it's about how you use it."

Yuki took the ruler off her and measured himself. "You cut a whole Inch off it! You little tart!"

Kagome cracks up laughing.

Yuki slides down the wall, seriously pissed off.

Kagome smiles, "Aw come on. That was nothing to get mad about."

"You made my penis smaller!" Yuki exclaimed. "Go get dressed, we still need to see Ama."

Kagome smiles, "I love you too." She gets out of the shower and goes to get her clothes on.

Yuki looked down at his erection and swore, he thought bad thoughts and willed it away. He left and got dressed.

Kagome smiles at the memory as she wiped her tears.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:23 am

Amaterasu sighed as she stood up, throwing the sponge into the sink. "Freedom. I think we have to do a shop."

---

Ayama opened her eyes slowly, a small smile spreding over her lips as she closed them again, holding the pillow close.

----

Luke lay her down and kissed her forhead. "Sleep, I'll print off these pictures."
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:28 am

Freedom looks up, "Shop?"

---

Kentaro looks down a her, happy that she was peacefully sleeping.

---

Natsume smiles, "Alright babe."

---

Kagome sighs and leaves the bathroom. She climbs into bed and grabs Yuki's pillow as she layed on her side, "I miss you." She mumbles sleepily.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:29 am

"For food. Ma's pretty much been through everything." She looked back to him, hand on her hip.

---

Ayama reached out.

----

Luke left the room and went over to the computer.
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:32 am

"True." Freedom replies.

---

Kentaro leans down and kisses her cheek, He thought she was absolutely beautiful when she was sleeping.

---

Natsume climbs into bed and lays down.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:36 am

Amaterasu smiled softly. "Wanna come with? I'm heading to the supermarket."

---

Ayama grabbed onto is shirt and turned her face, capturing his lips.

---

Luke starts the computer and plugs the camera in.
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:41 am

"No...not really." Freedom smiles. "But I'll go if you want."

----

Kentaro kisses her back gently.

----

Natsume finally falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:42 am

"You dont have to if you don't want to." Amaterasu said, fishing through her mothers purse. She took out some money and cards.

----

Ayama rested back against the pillow.
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:44 am

"I'll stay here with the twins then." Freedom replies.

---

Kentaro pulls back, "Feel any better?"

---

Leah yawns and wakes up finally. She looks around seeing no one.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:50 am

Amaterasu nodded to him and left, taking the car with her.

After the 20 minute drive to the store, the girl took hold of a trolly and began to walk the ailes.

"Amaterasu? Is that you?"

The girl turned and smiled softly. "Why hello, Its been awhile hasn't it?"

The man, around 40 years old and in a busniess suit grinned. "Too long. I've been missing you..." He ran his hand down her cheek.

"You have your wife for that." Amaterasu smirked and turned back around.

"Still. I remember those nights. Where you would visit me in the love hotel and we would fuck until the early mornings." He whispered into her ear. "You wrapped around my pulsing cock."

Amaterasu rolled her eyes and pushed him away. "I've been busy, which obviously you havn't. Now if you exscuse me, I have some shopping to do."

"Fine." The man held his hands up in defence. "But if you ever feel like it again, call me." He handed her his card and walked away

---

Ayama smiled. "A bit. You look handsome when I first wake up."
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:43 pm

Freedom played with Haru and Anei as he waited for Ama to return.

----

Kentaro smiles at Ayama, "Do I?"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:27 pm

When Amaterasu returend, it took a few trips but she eventually got eevrything inside.

---

Ayama hummed her agreement and pulled him down into another kiss.
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:44 pm

Freedom had drifted off to sleep by the time Amaterasu returned.

---

Kentaro moved his lips against hers as they kissed.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:47 pm

Amaterasu smiled at him, seeing as how the twins were climbing all over him as he just slept on.

Turning back, she pulled the card from her pocket and looked at it. Flipping it over in her hands twice, she eventually threw it out.

----

Ayama soon fell back against the pillow, limp, having fallen asleep again.
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:00 pm

Freedom blinks awake with a nappy in front of his face, "Oh great..." He says moving Anei out of the way. "So much for watching them." He says as he took his glasses from Haru.

---

Kentaro smiled and kissed her forehead. He looks at his watch. He sighed, he had to make funeral arrangements and go veiw the body and pick out a casket. Kentaro sighs gloomily as he got up, he hated death. He had enough of it to last him a lifetime.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:02 pm

Amaterasu laughed as she put stuff away. "Too tired my dear sleepy Freedom."

Anei giggled and grabbed hold of haru's ear. he cried out.
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:05 pm

Freedom yawns, "I work too much and when I do, I work too long." He moved Anei's hand so Haru would stop crying.

---

Kentaro trudged out of the room and downstairs with a dark aura surrounding him, "I'll be back..." He grumbles. "Watch the twins until either Ayama wakes up or until I return."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Topics
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next