Cookie RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplaying forum! Reserved for few people.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the Topics

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

Welcome to the Topics - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:07 am

Leah curls into ball again as pain wracked through her.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:09 am

Mori held onto her hand tightly.
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:16 am

Leah cried in pain, wondering why they weren't in the hospital yet.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:16 am

Mori looked up when they arrived and followed as they led her inside.
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:28 am

Leah held onto her stomach tightly. "Mori..."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:29 am

Mori held tightly onto her hand. "Their getting a doctor, just wait."
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:34 am

Leah grips his hand tightly but not as tight as to break his hand.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:41 am

Mori waited for the doctor
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:48 am

"Gods...get a fucking doctor out here!" Leah screams in pain.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:48 am

"Their coming, just wait." Mori soothed her.
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:52 am

"They're taking too long." She sobs. "It hurts."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 7:05 am

"Its okay." Mori said softly.
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:18 am

Leah clutches onto to her stomach, keeping her eyes closed. The pain was unbearable.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:19 am

Mori didn't know what t do. So he shouted for help.
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:18 pm

Finally the doctor comes, he instructs some nurses to do something and some run off and several stayed to help . As they rushed Leah into a room the doctor checked her vitals.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:19 pm

Mori followed.
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:22 pm

The nurses pulled off Leah's bloody pants after they had gotten into a room and put an IV into her arm as the doctor put on some gloves. The doctor turns to a nurse and asks her to get some kind of and instrument. The doctor looks up to Leah, "Could you tell me what kind of pain you were feeling before the bleeding started?"

"Cramping....the worst I've ever had in my life." Leah responds

----

Sora wakes up with a pounding headache, "I shouldn't have drank so much..." She mutters.

----

Kagome sits outside in the night sky watching the stars, the feeling of loneliness seeping into her, "So I have Shizuma, Naomi, and Yuki....no...I...I don't have Yuki. He's only here to protect us. Not here to be with me or any other thing besides seeing to our safety. So no point in getting some silly notion that maybe one day he'll come back to stay...."

Kagome sighs.

"Well I guess I have to face it. I'm going to grow old and be a lonely old spinster because I decided to fall for a gay guy. I'm never going to fall in love with anyone else, and it's not like I haven't tried to either. Yup....I'm definitely going to die alone and all by myself."

Inuyasha's face flashes in her mind. Kagome's expression gets even more miserable.

"Oh....him. I bet he'll go back to him. I won't even lie, they did look like a nice couple and they wouldn't have broken up if I hadn't gotten pregnant with Naomi. I guess in the end he'll have the last laugh."

Kagome frowns.

"I wish I could go somewhere where I didn't think these thought. Somewhere where I could be at peace with everything in my life. I mean I only felt that sort of peace when I supposedly died after giving birth to Naomi."

She pauses the thought of death intriguing her.

"Death...hmmm...I don't think it's as bad as everyone makes it up to be. I mean for me it was nice. I didn't have any problems, I didn't have to worry or stress.....oh look. I'm having suicidal thoughts. I wonder if that makes me crazy? I mean being suicidal isn't a bad thing...it would be my choice to die on my own terms. And I know I would be leaving people behind but I don't think I'm that important. Life will go on without me and so will they. They don't need me....no one does. I'd probably be doing them a favor anyways. Yuki won't have to feel guilty. Shizuma won't remember me, Naomi will have her beloved father who always seems to be the better parent even when he's not there. Amaterasu.....I don't know, I screwed up my relationship with her. Mom, well of course she'd be sad but not as sad as if Yuki, Ama, or Mori were to die. They're her real children. I'm just someone she just happen to push out. Kentaro...father...he'd probably be the only one who would really feel sad over my death but he has Ayama, he'll eventually move on as well. Mori, I'm not sure with him. He probably thought I was some sort of fuck up who didn't care about my children since I always left them at home to go whore myself...sad part is.....it's true so I couldn't even be mad at him if he thought that. Leah...well I think she'd be numb to it. Poor girl has lost a lot of people in her life."

Kagome looked up with resolve in her eyes.

"I'm going to kill myself."

She stands up and goes to Naomi's room and kisses her on her forehead, "I love you." She gives a small smile before going to the room where Shizuma was sleeping. She smiles at her baby, "I love you sweetheart and I'm sorry I won't be there to see you grow up to be a man." She kisses his soft cheek. She bites her lip and walks out of the room and out of the house and...out of their life.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:15 pm

Mori bit his bottom lip.

---

Amaterasu sat on her bed, bouncing her baby boy on her knee.

---

Yuki groaned as he rolled over.
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:23 pm

The doctor inspects her some more. The nurse returns with the instrument. He uses it and looks on the monitor. He looks confused, "I thought your uterus was taken out?"

Leah sniffles, "It was."

"No....it's not...and what you're feeling is cramping from your menstrual cycle."

Leah blinks, "What...?"

---

Sora rolls out of bed, "Ugh...never again..."

---

Kagome looks around outside, before walking ahead into the trees. Tears streamed down her face as the grim reality of what she was about to do set in, "I can't believe I'm about to do this."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:25 pm

Mori's eyes widened.

---

Amaterasu lifted Sadaharu into her arms and carried him into the kitchen when she smelt cooking.

---

Yuki fell back asleep.
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:40 pm

"Your cramps seem to hurt a lot because you had damage done to your uterus. But besides from that there seems to be nothing wrong with it.

"But the cramps...." Leah says with her teeth clenched from pain.

"Well normally for cramps this severe our patients are usually told to have a child. Having a child could lessen the severity of it. Or you could go on birth control." The doctor replies.

Leah looks to Mori with wide eyes.

----

When Kagome felt that she was far away enough she stopped and pulled out a knife. "Here goes nothing...." She takes the knife and slits both of her wrists.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:43 pm

"I think Birth control might be best right now." Mori said, he needed to sit down and take a deep breath and think about this before they had a child.

---

Yuki sat upright when the smell of blood hit his nose. He rushed into everyones rooms, making sure everyone was okay. But Kagome was gone.

---

Ayama grinned and started to chatter away at Amaterasu, though she did frown softly and scold her for whatever she did to Freedom.

Amaterasu looked down and smiled sadly as she started to eat whatever her mother decided to cook this morning.
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:48 pm

The doctor nods. "Well for right now I'll give you some pain medication to handle the cramps." He leaves.

----

Kagome hit the ground dizzy from blood loss. Her blood flowing like a red river.

----

Kentaro smiles at Amaterasu, "Good morning sunshine."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:13 pm

Amaterasu smiled back slightly. "Good morning. You seem to be in a good mood."

---

Yuki went outside and looked around. He couldn't see anyone. He started to runto where the smell was strongest.
---
"Wow..." Mori breathed
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:14 pm

Kentaro smiles, "Yup."

---

Kagome started to lose consciousness.

---

Leah starts sobbing, "Oh my God..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Topics
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next