Cookie RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplaying forum! Reserved for few people.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the Topics

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

Welcome to the Topics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:50 am

Kagome lets a out a frustated sigh, "I'm going to school." She grabs her things, "Bye." She says leaving the room.

-----

Naomi threw a fit, "Food!"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:53 am

Yuki held his head and curled into a ball. His own way of hiding the emotions threatening to bubble over, to explode. They wouldn't get out. Never.
He had a secret, something that made him sick. He was glad Ayama was dead.

---

Inuyasha put her down and walked out.
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:02 am

Kagome walks past and sees Naomi crying, "What's wrong Naomi?" Kagome says worriedly going into protective mother mode in an instant.

"I hungry!" Naomi wails.

Kagome nods, "Okay." She makes her a bottle of milk, "Here sweetie."

Naomi takes it happily.

Kagome smiles, "Mommy has to go now."

"Bye mommy!" Naomi says cheerily.

Kagoem gave her a kiss on the cheek, "Bye."

Kagome walks out and gets into her car seeing Mori already there. "Sorry for making you wait." She gets in starts the car and heads off to school.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:03 am

Mori smiled and sat there, looking out the window.
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:04 am

Kagome pulls up to the school, "Let's hurry or we'll be late." Kagome says rushing out of the car.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:05 am

Mori grabbed his bag and got out, putting it over his shoulder he didn't start to walk. FIrst he went through his bag making sure he had everything before walking well behind Kagome.
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:09 am

Kagome rushes inside to her first period class.

---

Naraku smirks and comes out when he was sure no one was around, "Well if it isn't Leah's bitch."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:10 am

Mori stopped dead in his tracks, his eyes wide. "But you... your... How?"
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:14 am

Naraku grins, "Hmm, maybe you should ask Bankotsu?"

Bankotsu comes out with a grin, "I don't think that's what you want to ask. Maybe you should start with, "What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:15 am

Mori stood, ready to fight. "What do you want?" He growled.
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:16 am

Naraku steps up to him, "Oh look he wants to fight. I don't think you should try that considering what happened last time."

Bankotsu's eyes roams his body, "We want to finish what we started last time....remember?"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:19 am

Mori felt his heart stop and he knew his eyes showed the fear he felt, he looked for a way to escape.
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:22 am

Bankotsu got behind him and put him in a choke hold. He drags him a few feet away into a secluded area where no one would hear his cries to come running to his rescue.

Naraku follows behind, "Today's your lucky day you bastard." He says as Bankotsu threw Mori to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:23 am

Mori couldn't believe this was happening, he scrambled to his knees. "Why the fuck are you doing this?"
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:26 am

"Well for one. We don't like you." Naraku replies.

"Secondly, you look like you'd be a great fuck." Bankotsu replies also.

"Thirdly, because I'm getting back at Leah." Naraku frowns, "That bitch always make shit hard for me."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:27 am

"If you hurt Leah." Mori threatened, though weakly.
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:29 am

Bankotsu grins, "Leah's next. We already have our security guard there that's paid to watch over her until we get our hands on her."

Naraku grins, "Now enough of her. Take your clothes off."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:33 am

Mori spat in Naraku's face.
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:39 am

Bankotsu punches him, "Spit one more time you bitch."

Naraku wiped his face, "Take his clothes off Bank."

Bankotsu grins and pulls Mori's shirt off of his head.

----

Leah looks around when the TV shuts off, "What the hell?" She notices the asshole of a security guard. "What do you want?"

He remains silent and closes her door, locking it behind him.

Leah gave him an alarmed look, "What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:40 am

Mori struggled to get away. Now he was really scared.
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:44 am

Bankotsu pins him down, "Take his pants off Naraku."

Naraku grins and unbuckles Mori's belt. "This'll be too fun." He gets his pants off. Naraku then starts to kiss down Mori's chest down to the elastic of his boxers.

----

The guard just stands there and looks at her debabting wheter or not he should do it.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:45 am

Mori kicked wildly. "Get the fuck off me!"
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:47 am

Bankotsu smirks, "Imagine...the same thing is going to happen to Leah right now." He pulls down his boxers a bit.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:48 am

Mori's eyes widend and he gulped, his breathing became erratic. "Don't hurt her! I'll... I'll willingly let you fuck me if... If Leah's left unharmed."
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:52 am

Naraku raises an eyebrow. "Really now?" He looks to Bankotsu, "I'll call it off then." He takes out his phone and dials, When the person picks up, he says "It's over. Don't bother anymore." He hangs up, "Now. I did my end of the bargain, keep yours."

---

Leah sees the guy phine ring. He picks up and nod hanging up thr phone. "You're lucky." He says before leaving.

"What?" Leah says confused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Topics
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next