Cookie RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplaying forum! Reserved for few people.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the Topics

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

Welcome to the Topics - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 2:28 am

Amateasu turned back and smiled at his flirtagously, almost acidly. Alot like Ayamas smile. "Maybe the bill payer should learn to accept people arnt perfect."

---

Luke grabbed Yukis head and openeed his eyes, looking at Justice to see his reaction to all this.
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 2:34 am

Kentaro snorts, "Being perfect has nothing to do with this. It's about losing sight of your goals."

"You mean your goals." Kagome replies.

---------

Justice had a slight blush on his cheeks other than that he didn't show too much emotion.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 2:57 am

"Tell me Kent. What are her dreams?" Amaterasu asks, leaning against the counter and opening her can.

---

Luke growled silently and pulled Yuki closer. Giving him the most passionate kiss he could.
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 3:06 am

kentaro thought for a minute and realized that he didn't know. "..........."

Kagome shook her head, with tears in her eyes, "I thought you knew me better than that Nii-san."

----------

Justice furrowed his eyebrows. "???" He was getting tired of being left out.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 3:09 am

Amaterasu sighed. "Why make choices for her future. If you don't even know what she wants for it."

---

Luke pulled back. Yuki grinned at Luke before leaning back and grabbing Justices head, he pulled him down for a kiss.
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 3:23 am

"I just want her to have a future. And I don't send her to school to mess around." Kentaro replies.

-----------

Justuce moans into Yuki's kiss, his member painfully hard.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 3:26 am

Amaterasu smiles softly. This one being Ayamas smile. "Its her future."

---

Yuki lay justice down and kissed him somemore. His hand gently massagin Justices dick and balls. His other hand holding his friends arm above his head.
Luke begins to prepare Jsustice, using his mouth.
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 3:34 am

Kentaro looked down, he felt like an ass now.

---------

Justice moans in Yuki's mouth, thrusting against his hand as Luke prepared him.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 3:37 am

Amaterasu grinned. This ime her own. "Let her make up her own mind yeah?"

---

Luke tongue moved into Justices hole. Thrusting in and out to lubrecate him. he was still ready from their time inthe shower.
Yuki stopped the kiss and sat up. "Who do you want in you? Or who do you want to be in?"
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 3:40 am

Kentaro nods, "I guess." He looks Kagome in her eyes, "You really like this boy don't you?"

"No." Kagome says shaking her head. "I love him."

----------

"I really don't care at the moment." Justice moans.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 3:43 am

Amaterasu smiled slightly.

--

Yuki looks back at Luke and see's a look in his eyes. Yuki bites his lip and nods.
Luke slowly pushes into Justice.
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 3:58 am

Kentaro looks at her intently, "How much do you love him?"

Kagome closes her eyes, "I love him so much that I can't fathom a life without him. He's my heart, my soul, my everything. I....." Kagome bites her lip at admitting all of this. "I know it's a bit early to start thinking of this but, I want to be the woman who wakes up to him every morning. I want to be the woman to have his children, I want to be the one he makes love to, I want to be the one who he loves entirely, because there's no other man for me. No one will love me like he does, no one can touch me like did and no one and I mean no one can make love to me like did...." By this time Kagome had tears streaming down her face. "I know he's not perfect, but his flaws are what makes him even more endearing. And it makes me love him even more.

Kentaro looks at his sister, "You really want to be with him?"

Kagome nods unable to form any words though her crying.

-------------

Justice moans loudly, "Fuck...."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:01 am

Amaterasu wraps her arm around Kagome.

---

Luke begisn to move his ips slowly. Yuki gets into the 69 possision and begins to suck Justice one more.
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:06 am

Kentaro runs his finger through his hair, "Okay....I'm going to let you be with him."

Kagome's tear streaked eyes looked at him shocked.

"But." Kentaro says folding his arms. "You must keep your grades up. I'm not saying you have to be a straight A student but you must be passing all of our classes."

Kagome smiles a teary smile and hugs Ama really tight. "He's gonna let me be with him!"

Kentaro just smiled at her.

-------------

Justice moans moving his hips the the rhythm. He takes Yuki's dick and starts to suck him off.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:10 am

Luke held the legs over his arms and began to move faster, itting deeper and deeper each time. This time he didn't have to worry aboyt Justices love walking through the doors.
Yuki bobbed his head, moaning.

---

Amaterasu smiled at Kentaro. She mouths a 'thank you'
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:18 am

Justice sucks and moans harder pumping Yuki's dick as Luke fucked him good.

---------

Kentaro nods at her. "Well I need to get ready to pack. I have to go to England. I'll be back in a day or so."

Kagome runs up to her brother and hugs him tightly, "Thank you Kent. I really mean it."

"Anything for my sister." Kentaro says smiling.

Kagome gives him a kiss on the cheek, "Have fun."

Kentaro scoffs, "Yeah right."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:22 am

Luke could feel himself about to cum. He moved even faster.
Yuki also quickened his movments.

---

Amaterasu smiles. "Kagome. I'll met you back in your room."
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:26 am

Justice pumped Yuki harder as his hips moved with Luke seconds later he came hard into Yuki's mouth.

--------

Kagome nods, "Okay."

Kentaro smiles at Kagome, "I guess you're growing and don't need me around anymore."

Kagome hugs him, "Not true. I'll always need my Nii-san."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:27 am

Yuki licked it all u before coming himself.
Followed soon after by Yuki.

----

Amaterasu sat down.
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:29 am

Justice swallows Yuki's cum, "Damn...." He mumbles.

-----------

Kentaro grins, "Well I'm going to my room to pack."

"Okay." Kagome grins before going into her room.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:33 am

Yuki removes his mouth and falls to the ground, panting.
Luke pulls out and leans against the chairs arm, apnting.

---

"You know... Theres a story about a girl. She likes this man. But this man has problems in his life. Now they arnt together and the only way to get them together is by making her jealous." Amaterasu tells him.
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:35 am

Kentaro turns toward Amaterasu, "Well how does this man go about making her jealous?"

-------

Justice sits up, "That was intense."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:37 am

"Now. This man really cares for this girl." Amaterasu continued. "And she for him. But she isn't ready to commit where he needs to. The man doesn't know but if he showers another with his love and the girl happened to see. It would end well for both of them."

---

Luke nods.
Yuki Nodded also. "I know. and to think, you didn't even like men."
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:39 am

Kentaro nods, "I see."

---------

Justice looks at them, "Well I don't like men, this is just a one time thing just so you know. I still got it bad for Ama."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:42 am

"I don't get it man? why do you like her so much? I mean shes fucked every guy and most of the girls in school." Luke said, standing up.
"Hey!" Yuki snapped. "Thats my sister."

----

"Do you?" Amaterasu asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Topics
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next