Cookie RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplaying forum! Reserved for few people.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the Topics

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

Welcome to the Topics - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:05 am

The girl smiled. "The boy. The one who you beat then tried to rape. Did you enjoy it?"

---

"Awww, but you know you want us." They said in sync.
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:09 am

Bankotsu growled, "We were just fucking with him. I wasn't going to rape him. Make him think so? Yeah. Actually doing it? No. Besides he got fucked up because he pissed me off."

------------

Justice rolled his eyes, "Yeah I want you guys sooo much."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:14 am

The girl rose her dagger but allowed her hand to grab onto his neck. "Not fun to be played with is it? He almost died you know..." She mumbled, pressing the dagger into his skin and trailing down his cheek./ Creating a nice cut.

---

They both laughed and grinned. "We knew it!"
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:17 am

"I didn't know he almost died." Bankotsu says wincing.

-----------

Justice laughed putting his dick back into his pants. "Whatever."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:22 am

The girl nodded. "He did. I don't normally kill without being told to but for you... I'll make an exeption."

---

Luke pouted.
Yuki sighed. "Aww."
Luke reached out and touched Justice's pants. "No more fun..."
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:27 am

Bankotsu growls, 'This is that bitch's fault."

-------

Justice shakes his head, "My dick hurts and I know ain't none of you gonna suck me off so shut up."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:29 am

"Leah? Was that her name?" The girl asked, tightneing her hand on his throat. "Heard all about what you did to her. Got some photos too. Real nice ones from when she was little. Call it part of the componey I work for."

--

"Maybe we should suck him off to make him feel better. "Luke said playfully. Yuki agreed. "maybe..."
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:31 am

Bankotsu coughed, "She only told you her side of the story...."

-----------

Justice folds his arms, "You two are retarded."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:33 am

"Why don't you share." The girl spat, hissing into his ear.

---

They both grinned. "Man... The weeds out..."
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:39 am

'Naraku and I started working for this guy a few years ago, said something about seducing some girl. We thought he was fucking delusional, I mean we were twenty at the time so it was damn near statutory rape. The guy told us that she wasn't really all that young, and when he told us this we believed him because she sure ass hell ain't have the body of a girl. Well it didn't occur to us that he lied until I took her virginity....." Bankotsu trails off.

-------------

"Yeah right.." Justice says taking out another blunt.
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:41 am

"Still you hurt her. Beat her. And almost killed Mori and for that..." She paused. "I'll kill you."

---

"Your good." Luke says, sitting next to him. "Should the fates ever make one of us a girl or both of us gay. Together we will be." Luke said dramticly as he took it out of his hands.
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:45 am

"So what we beat her...we had to or the girl would have been killed. Hell she was supposed to be killed be we convinced the crazy bastard to just let us beat her and abort the child."

-----------

Justice laughed, "Like that'll happen. I got my eye only on one person."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:46 am

"This isn't about Leah." The girl snapped, throwing him to the ground and standing over him. "But about Mori. Enough Talk. I've had enough of talk." She hissed, holding the dagger above her head.

---

"Thats right. Ama..." Luke said, lighting up.
Yuki almost chocked. "Dude. Thats my sister..."
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:49 am

Bankotsu glared at her, "He took her from me...that bastard took her from me after all the shit i've been through he deserved it."

-----------

Justice nodded, "Yeah so what? She's fucking hot."
Back to top Go down
Graveside Rose

Graveside Rose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:51 am

The girl sat on his hips. "Tell me. If you loved her so much why did you hurt the one person she loved?"

---

"SISTER!" Yuki said. "And she's a whore."
Back to top Go down
serenitygirl13

serenitygirl13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:59 am

"For one I was angry and hurt that she chose him over me, for two he was getting on my nerves." Bankotsu replies.

-----------

"So what? She's YOUR sister NOT mine. And so what she's a slut. Sluts need love too." Justice replies.

-------
Suite à un grand nombre de réponses, ce sujet a été automatiquement divisé. Vous pouvez retrouver la suite de ce sujet ici :
https://cookierpg.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Topics   Welcome to the Topics - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Topics
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cookie RPG :: RPG TIME!-
Jump to: